What are Clinics?
Clinics are a great opportunity for any player regardless of club affiliation or school affiliation to help develop and improve a players skill set throughout the year. Each clinic is ran by our top developmental coaches at our club and provides the athletes that attend an idea of how we teach the game of volleyball the SoCal Legends way!
All clinics must be PRE-REGISTERED, as shown below, & paid for before. Waiver Forms (only done once) must be signed & emailed to email@example.com prior to the start of the first clinic attended. Payments can be made via Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by cash/check (made to SC Legends VBC). Health-Pre-Screening Form (bottom of page) needs to be completed on the day of EACH clinic, practice or tryout you are schedule to attend:
All Clinics & Practices will ensure maximum safety for our players, coaches & families. We will be following all protocols as follows:
- Temperature Checks before entering any clinic or practice with Non-Contact Thermometers
- Filling out a Pre-Screening Health Form for symptoms, prior testing & contact with anyone with COVID done prior to every clinic/practice.
- COVID Liability & Warning Risk Forms Signed prior t o any physical activity
- Wearing of masks
- Sanitized Equipment and Balls before and after the clinic/practice
- Sanitation Stations so players can wash/sanitize hands throughout
- Limit to 1 spectator per player to limit amount of people at park/in gym
- One way entrance and one way exit
- Collecting all forms/payments digitally to limit contact
- Payments collected via Venmo (@saghassy) or Zelle (email@example.com)
Here's a video recapping what goes on at our clinics. If you’re interested in video feedback, unique drills & getting better; feel free to join us at our next clinic by pre-registering below!!
Health-Pre-Screening Form: Complete this form on the day of EACH clinic, practice or tryout you are schedule to attend. This form MUST be done on the DAY of clinic, practice or tryout ONLY. Early submissions will not be accepted.