What are Clinics?
Clinics are a great opportunity for any player regardless of club affiliation or school affiliation to help develop and improve a players skill set throughout the year. Each clinic is ran by our top developmental coaches at our club and provides the athletes that attend an idea of how we teach the game of volleyball the SoCal Legends way!
All clinics must be PRE-REGISTERED, as shown below, & paid for before. Waiver Forms (only done once) must be signed & emailed to email@example.com prior to the start of the first clinic attended. Payments can be made via Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by cash/check (made to SC Legends VBC).
All Clinics & Practices will ensure maximum safety for our players, coaches & families. We will be following all protocols as follows:
- Wearing of masks
- Sanitized Equipment and Balls before and after the clinic/practice
- Sanitation Stations so players can wash/sanitize hands throughout
- COVID Liability & Warning Risk Forms Signed prior to any physical activity
- Limit to 1 spectator per player to limit amount of people at park/in gym
- One way entrance and one way exit
- Collecting all forms/payments digitally to limit contact
- Payments collected via Zelle (email@example.com)
What Are Pre-Tryout Clinics?
Pre-Tryout Clinics (PTC's) are clinic-style workshops designed to prepare athletes for upcoming Club Tryouts. PTC's are offered for high school aged athletes (9th-12th graders, 15's-18's age divisions) in July and early August; Younger players are able to attend these clinics, but for middle school and elementary athletes (4th-8th graders, 11's-14's age divisions), their specific clinics are held in September and early October! Cost of each clinic is $20 at the door. Pre-Register for your age group by clicking any of the flyers or buttons below!